We believe that persons in mental recovery can help themselves recover from illness through active and independent recovery process and thus exploring their potentials and leading a meaningful yet satisfying life.
We provide a time-limited (about 2 years) group life environment for persons with mental illness. Service users are assisted to plan and implement individualized and comprehensive recovery plan. The objectives are promoting personal capacity, participating in community life, establishing support network, and achieving personal life goals.
- Persons in mental recovery aged 15 or above
- Mentally stable
- Capable of self care
- With reasonable vocational ability and motivation for open employment
- Unaided mobility
- Free from contagious disease
- No undesirable habits (e.g. Drug abuse, alcohol abuse , pathological gambling, etc.)
- Willing to receive training for recovery
- Comply with group living regulations
- Individual guidance on recovery planning
- Psychological counseling and therapeutic group
- Community living skills training
- Social and recreational activities
- Family support
- 1-3 months support service after discharged
How to apply
Referrals should be made by social workers or mental health professionals to the “Central Referral System for Rehabilitation Services” of Social Welfare Department. House visit and assessment interview will be arranged immediately after we received the application.
How to Withdraw
Service users and their family members have the right to withdraw from the service. For appropriate use of social rehabilitation resources, we expect the withdrawal application is made under careful consideration and given enough time for processing. Our social workers will discuss with the service user, his/her family members and related personnel to understand the reasons of withdrawal, and to work out the withdrawn plan, the best timing as well as the referral of the services need.
- Applicants are required to pay the fee Charges stipulated by the Social Welfare Department and other fees specified by the Houses.
Year of Commencement
60 (Female Only)
4&5/F, 36 Oi Kwan Road, Wanchai, HK.