Ex-mentally Ill persons aged 15 or above who are interested to seek employment
To provide vocational skills training and employment support services for ex-mentally ill persons and facilitate open and sustainable employment.
1. Employment Training and On-job Guidance
3.Post-employment Follow-up Services
On the Job Training Programme for People with Disabilities (OJT)
& Sunnyway - On the Job Training Programme for Young People with Disabilities (Sunnyway)
OJT: Ex-mentally Ill persons aged 15 or above who are interested to seek employment
Sunnyway: Persons with disabilities or early signs of mental illness and aged 15 – 29 who are interested to seek employment
- To enhance the employment of persons with disabilities through job attachment;
- To provide wage subsidy to employers so as to encourage them to hire persons with disabilities.
- (Sunnyway) To help the youth to bring their own potentials into full play and set solid foundation of employment,
so that they can enter the job market with confidence and clear goals.
1. Job-related Training and Counselling OR Pre-employment Training
2. Job Attachment
3. Job Trial
4. Post-placement Services OR Referrals
For details, please visit Training & Employment Service of our agency at following website: